EASY HEALTHY RECIPES
EASY FAMILY DINNER RECIPES: BEEF
Best Ever Corn & Corned Meat Fritters
These are the best fritters I've ever had. I use this recipe if I have to feed a large group because I can make it ahead of time.
I can successfully reheat fritters, using either a microwave, or (if I have more time,) lay them singly on baking paper lined trays in the oven.
Left-overs can be stored in the freezer, for feeding unexpected guests. To successfully store, place baking paper between each fritter. Then wrap fritters tightly with plastic wrap into groups of 6-8.
3 440 gram cans sweet corn kernels
3 440 grams creamed corn
(optional) 4-5 one cm thick slices of HOME STYLE CORNED MEAT diced into 1 cm pieces
6-8 spring onions spring onions finely diced
1/2 cup coriander leaves diced
2 cups plain flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
4 large eggs
4-6 tablespoons Olive oil for frying
1. Combine diced corned meat, spring onions, 3 cans sweet corn kernels, 3 cans creamed corn, coriander, eggs in a bowl.
2. Add ground fresh pepper and salt
IMPORTANT HINT: This next step is what makes the difference between good corn fritters and tough ones:
3. Sift the flour and baking powder together and fold into the corn mixture. Mix the least amount possible for the ingredients to be combined. Over mixing makes corn fritters tough.
4. Heat the Olive oil in a frying pan until when you test with a drop of the liquid it sizzles
5. Add ice cream scoops full of corn fritter mixture to the oil flattening each one a little to ensure similar size and shape
6. Fry until the fritters begin to firm. Turn over.
7. When both sides of the fritters are golden brown remove from pan and drain on absorbent paper
8. Keep warm in the oven or serve immediately
Serve with rocket, grilled tomatoes, slices of avocado and sweet chilli relish/chilli jam
For more Easy Tasty Recipes go to the following links:
Best Parenting Advice.com is a high quality parenting website designed with child and family success in mind. This site provides free resources for busy parents who want best practical advice on: effective child rearing strategies, easy healthy family meals, self-care tips for time-poor parents and fun learning games to help best educate children while also encouraging positive relationships within the family.
One of the best pieces of parenting advice to help support healthy cooperative families, is to provide regular nutritious meals, eaten together as a family as often as possible. Best parenting advice provides a range of quick and easy family dinner recipes supplied by busy working parents. These are the recipes asked for: because they taste great, they're quick and easy they're family friendly and they're foolproof.
This site provides examples of what worked for me over decades and you are welcome to use these ideas as you see fit but you do so at your own risk. This site does not provide any guarantee that this information will work in every circumstance with every family or every child. It is your responsibility as a user of this site to ensure that you adhere to any recommended safety suggestions either implicit or explicit on this site and supervise your children while playing any games suggested. Best Parenting Advice.com is not affiliated with any other groups, clubs, religious organizations or educational systems.
Best parenting takes time. The best parenting advice ever is simple: Do your best, don't give up and love your children, no matter what.