...Simple Steps to Successful Parenting
BEST PARENTING ADVICE
EASY HEALTHY RECIPES
QUICK & EASY CHICKEN DINNERS
Chicken Fillet Stir Fry with Udon Noodles
8 chicken thigh fillets
1 onion cut into wedges
½ tablespoon Olive Oil
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon ginger
½ cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons honey
1 packet Udon noodles
1 handful beans
1 floret broccoli
2 bok choy (optional)
1 kettle boiling water
1. Mix garlic, ginger and soy sauce together
2. Put chicken fillets under grill and pour ½ soy sauce mixture over the top of chicken
3. Cook chicken on one side and turn
4. Pour remaining soy sauce over chicken and cook for two minutes on high
5. Drizzle honey over the top of chicken and cook for another two minutes ensuring that honey doesn’t burn
6. Heat olive oil in wok and add onion. Fry until onion is transparent
7. Dice all vegetables into small pieces and add to onion. Cook for 2 minutes. Add 1/3 kettle boiling water
8. Meanwhile cook Udon noodles in 2/3 boiling water on high in microwave for 4 minutes. Drain
9. Add Udon Noodles to vegetables making sure that they don’t stick to wok
10. Remove chicken fillets from grill and slice them crosswise thinly
11. Put on top of vegetables in wok and stir through. Add bok choy.
11. Cook for one minute or until bok choy softens a little
Serve immediately in large bowls
For more Easy Healthy Recipes go to the following links:
Best Parenting Advice.com is a high quality parenting website designed with child and family success in mind. This site provides free resources for busy parents who want best practical advice on: effective child rearing strategies, easy healthy family meals, self-care tips for time-poor parents and fun learning games to help best educate children while also encouraging positive relationships within the family.
One of the best pieces of parenting advice to help support healthy cooperative families, is to provide regular nutritious meals, eaten together as a family as often as possible. Best parenting advice provides a range of quick and easy family dinner recipes supplied by busy working parents. These are the recipes asked for: because they taste great, they're quick and easy they're family friendly and they're foolproof.
This site provides examples of what worked for me over decades and you are welcome to use these ideas as you see fit but you do so at your own risk. This site does not provide any guarantee that this information will work in every circumstance with every family or every child. It is your responsibility as a user of this site to ensure that you adhere to any recommended safety suggestions either implicit or explicit on this site and supervise your children while playing any games suggested. Best Parenting Advice.com is not affiliated with any other groups, clubs, religious organizations or educational systems.
Best parenting takes time. The best parenting advice ever is simple: Do your best, don't give up and love your children, no matter what.