EASY HEALTHY RECIPES
EASY HEALTHY CHICKEN RECIPES
Easy Chicken Pie by Marj
8 chicken thigh fillets
1 large onion diced
½ butternut pumpkin
2 sticks celery
1 handful of beans
2 Massel chicken stock cubes
3 cups water
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius (350 degrees Fahrenheit)
2. Spray a large saucepan with olive oil spray and add onion. Cook until onion is transparent
3. Dice chicken into small pieces and add to saucepan. Brown chicken and cook for five minutes
4. Add stock cubes and 3 cups water and simmer
5. Dice potatoes, pumpkin, celery and beans and add to chicken. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes, or until potatoes are quite soft. Allow mixture to cool
6. Line baking dish with puff pastry and add chicken mixture
7. Cover top of pie with pastry and cook in oven until pastry is golden brown
8. Serve with broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and rosemary potatoes
NB: It is important that you allow the mixture to cool so that it doesn’t ruin the pastry
HINT: Keep chicken fillets cooked with onion and two chicken stock cubes in the freezer. This reduces the cooking time considerably
For more Easy Healthy Recipes go to the following links:
Best Parenting Advice.com is a high quality parenting website designed with child and family success in mind. This site provides free resources for busy parents who want best practical advice on: effective child rearing strategies, easy healthy family meals, self-care tips for time-poor parents and fun learning games to help best educate children while also encouraging positive relationships within the family.
One of the best pieces of parenting advice to help support healthy cooperative families, is to provide regular nutritious meals, eaten together as a family as often as possible. Best parenting advice provides a range of quick and easy family dinner recipes supplied by busy working parents. These are the recipes asked for: because they taste great, they're quick and easy they're family friendly and they're foolproof.
This site provides examples of what worked for me over decades and you are welcome to use these ideas as you see fit but you do so at your own risk. This site does not provide any guarantee that this information will work in every circumstance with every family or every child. It is your responsibility as a user of this site to ensure that you adhere to any recommended safety suggestions either implicit or explicit on this site and supervise your children while playing any games suggested. Best Parenting Advice.com is not affiliated with any other groups, clubs, religious organizations or educational systems.
Best parenting takes time. The best parenting advice ever is simple: Do your best, don't give up and love your children, no matter what.