EASY HEALTHY RECIPES
EASY TASTY CHICKEN
Jamie's Glazed BBQ Chicken
1 BBQ chicken
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon Olive Oil
1 teaspoon minced ginger
1 teaspoon minced garlic
2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon cornflour
1. Preheat oven to 150 degrees
2. Mix soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, ginger, honey and cornflour together.
3. Spray baking dish with olive oil spray
4. Place BBQ chicken in the centre of the baking dish and pour 1/3 of the soy sauce mixture over the top OR alternatively cut into quarters, pack together in a small oven proof dish and pour liquid over each quarter
5. Cook in oven for fifteen minutes
6. Pour additional 1/3 soy sauce mixture over BBQ chicken
7. Cook for additional five minutes
8. Pour remaining 1/3 soy sauce mixture over BBQ chicken
9. Cook for additional five minutes
10. Slice chicken into serving pieces
Serve with Udon noodles and steamed Asian vegetables
N.B. In above image chicken was cut into sections first but I suggest keeping it whole as it remains more moist
For more Easy Healthy Recipes go to the following links:
Best Parenting Advice.com is a high quality parenting website designed with child and family success in mind. This site provides free resources for busy parents who want best practical advice on: effective child rearing strategies, easy healthy family meals, self-care tips for time-poor parents and fun learning games to help best educate children while also encouraging positive relationships within the family.
One of the best pieces of parenting advice to help support healthy cooperative families, is to provide regular nutritious meals, eaten together as a family as often as possible. Best parenting advice provides a range of quick and easy family dinner recipes supplied by busy working parents. These are the recipes asked for: because they taste great, they're quick and easy they're family friendly and they're foolproof.
This site provides examples of what worked for me over decades and you are welcome to use these ideas as you see fit but you do so at your own risk. This site does not provide any guarantee that this information will work in every circumstance with every family or every child. It is your responsibility as a user of this site to ensure that you adhere to any recommended safety suggestions either implicit or explicit on this site and supervise your children while playing any games suggested. Best Parenting Advice.com is not affiliated with any other groups, clubs, religious organizations or educational systems.
Best parenting takes time. The best parenting advice ever is simple: Do your best, don't give up and love your children, no matter what.