EASY HEALTHY RECIPES
EASY HEALTHY RICE RECIPES
Lorraine's Easy Fried Rice
1 cup Basmati or long grain rice
5 rashers bacon diced in 2.5 cm pieces
1 onion diced
1 cup frozen vegetables (peas, corn, carrots work well)
3 eggs beaten
3 cups boiling water
½ tablespoon Soy sauce
1 tablespoon Olive Oil
Additional Olive Oil Spray
1. Pour rice into the bottom of a microwave dish. Add three cups boiling water and boil rice in the microwave for 10 minutes. Cover for five minutes and fluff with a fork.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon Olive Oil in a large frying pan
3. Add onion and bacon to large frying pan
4. Cook on medium heat for five minutes or until onion has become transparent
5. Move bacon and onion to the edges of the frying pan and spray the centre with Olive Oil spray
6. Reduce frying pan heat to low
7. Cook beaten eggs in the microwave for 1 ½ minutes – 2 minutes
8. Chop egg into pieces with an egg flip and mix together with onion and bacon
9. Add frozen peas and ½ tablespoon soy sauce and cook on low heat for 1 minute
10.Add previously cooked rice
Serve with honey soy chicken wings and steamed Asian style vegetables
HINT: Boil the rice the evening before in the microwave for 10 minutes. Cover for five minutes and fluff with a fork. Put in refrigerator overnight. Ideally remove at least half an hour prior to cooking.
For more Easy Tasty Recipes go to the following links:
Best Parenting Advice.com is a high quality parenting website designed with child and family success in mind. This site provides free resources for busy parents who want best practical advice on: effective child rearing strategies, easy healthy family meals, self-care tips for time-poor parents and fun learning games to help best educate children while also encouraging positive relationships within the family.
One of the best pieces of parenting advice to help support healthy cooperative families, is to provide regular nutritious meals, eaten together as a family as often as possible. Best parenting advice provides a range of quick and easy family dinner recipes supplied by busy working parents. These are the recipes asked for: because they taste great, they're quick and easy they're family friendly and they're foolproof.
This site provides examples of what worked for me over decades and you are welcome to use these ideas as you see fit but you do so at your own risk. This site does not provide any guarantee that this information will work in every circumstance with every family or every child. It is your responsibility as a user of this site to ensure that you adhere to any recommended safety suggestions either implicit or explicit on this site and supervise your children while playing any games suggested. Best Parenting Advice.com is not affiliated with any other groups, clubs, religious organizations or educational systems.
Best parenting takes time. The best parenting advice ever is simple: Do your best, don't give up and love your children, no matter what.