EASY TASTY RECIPES
Easy Cakes & Desserts
Easy Banana Muffins by Deb
8 large bananas mashed
2 cups sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons bi-carb soda
1 teaspoon salt
3 cups plain flour
180 grams melted butter
½ packet chopped walnuts (or pecans)
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Fan forced 160 degrees
2. Melt butter in microwave bowl
3. Add sugar, then mashed bananas
4. Add beaten egg
5. In a separate bowl combine flour, baking powder and bi-carb ensuring that they are sifted for a better result
6. Add salt
7. Mix wet and dry ingredients into a large bowl, ensuring that they are all well mixed together
8. Pour into greased muffin tins and bake on 180 degrees for approximately 20 minutes
9. Allow to cool on a rack
10. Add Vanilla Icing by Renae and sprinkle with chopped walnuts or pecans
HINT: These are also delicious warm without icing, cut in half with a smear of butter.
For more Easy Healthy Recipes go to the following links:
Best Parenting Advice.com is a high quality parenting website designed with child and family success in mind. This site provides free resources for busy parents who want the best practical advice possible on: effective child rearing strategies, easy healthy family meals, self-care tips for time-poor parents and fun learning games to help best educate children while also encouraging positive relationships within the family.
This site provides examples of what worked for me over decades and you are welcome to use these ideas as you see fit but you do so at your own risk. This site does not provide any guarantee that this information will work in every circumstance with every family or every child. It is your responsibility as a user of this site to ensure that you adhere to any recommended safety suggestions either implicit or explicit on this site and supervise your children while playing any games suggested. Best Parenting Advice.com is not affiliated with any other groups, clubs, religious organizations or educational systems.
Best parenting takes time. The best parenting advice ever is simple: Do your best, don't give up and love your children, no matter what.