EASY HEALTHY RECIPES
EASY HEALTHY CHICKEN RECIPES
Chicken Peas and Rice Casserole by Lyn
8 Chicken fillets
1 large onion diced (or 6 spring onions)
1 tablespoon curry powder
1 tablespoon minced ginger
2 cups Basmati rice
2 Massel chicken stock cubes
4 cups boiling water
1 cup frozen peas
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees
2. Cut chicken fillets into halves
3. Spray large frying pan with olive oil spray
4. Cook chicken in frying pan on medium heat browning all sides
5. Reduce heat in frying pan. Sprinkle curry powder over chicken and continue to cook slowly ensuring that the curry powder doesn’t burn
6. Remove chicken from pan
7. Add diced onion to frying pan and cook until transparent
8. Add ginger and rice and cook for one minute so that rice and ginger take on a slightly yellow appearance from the curry
9. Spray large baking dish with olive oil spray and add rice mixture
10. Mix 2 stock cubes with 2 cups boiling water and pour over rice mixture
11. Place chicken pieces over top of rice ensuring all rice is covered with stock
12. Cover with foil and cook for approximately 40 minutes or until rice is cooked
13. Add frozen peas, stir frozen peas through and cover with foil and cook for another ten minutes
Serve with steamed vegies or it's delicious on its own
For more Easy Healthy Recipes go to the following links:
Best Parenting Advice.com is a high quality parenting website designed with child and family success in mind. This site provides free resources for busy parents who want best practical advice on: effective child rearing strategies, easy healthy family meals, self-care tips for time-poor parents and fun learning games to help best educate children while also encouraging positive relationships within the family.
One of the best pieces of parenting advice to help support healthy cooperative families, is to provide regular nutritious meals, eaten together as a family as often as possible. Best parenting advice provides a range of quick and easy family dinner recipes supplied by busy working parents. These are the recipes asked for: because they taste great, they're quick and easy they're family friendly and they're foolproof.
This site provides examples of what worked for me over decades and you are welcome to use these ideas as you see fit but you do so at your own risk. This site does not provide any guarantee that this information will work in every circumstance with every family or every child. It is your responsibility as a user of this site to ensure that you adhere to any recommended safety suggestions either implicit or explicit on this site and supervise your children while playing any games suggested. Best Parenting Advice.com is not affiliated with any other groups, clubs, religious organizations or educational systems.
Best parenting takes time. The best parenting advice ever is simple: Do your best, don't give up and love your children, no matter what.