EASY HEALTHY RECIPES
QUICK & EASY CHICKEN DINNERS
Easy Chicken Nachos by Debbie
¼-½ BBQ chicken or leftover chicken
1 large 440 gram tin refried beans
1 large tin 440 gram tin Mexican chilli beans
4 bacon rashers
1 bottle tomato salsa
1 teas minced chilli
1 cup tasty grated cheese
1. Dice bacon and onion and cook on high in microwave for 3 minutes. Stir and then cook a further minute
2. Dice chicken and add to onion and bacon. Cook for one minute
3. Add chilli and Mexican beans. Cook for one minute on high in microwave. Mash Mexican beans a little and return to microwave and cook for another minute.
4. Add refried beans and stir through. Heat for two minutes in microwave
5. Add bottled Mexican salsa sauce
6. Sprinkle cheese over the top
7. Heat in microwave for two minutes or until cheese is well melted
Serve with corn chips
HINT: (This is an ideal recipe for leftover chicken and it takes less than ten minutes to prepare. It is a perfect dish for entertaining)
For more Easy Healthy Recipes go to the following links:
Best Parenting Advice.com is a high quality parenting website designed with child and family success in mind. This site provides free resources for busy parents who want best practical advice on: effective child rearing strategies, easy healthy family meals, self-care tips for time-poor parents and fun learning games to help best educate children while also encouraging positive relationships within the family.
One of the best pieces of parenting advice to help support healthy cooperative families, is to provide regular nutritious meals, eaten together as a family as often as possible. Best parenting advice provides a range of quick and easy family dinner recipes supplied by busy working parents. These are the recipes asked for: because they taste great, they're quick and easy they're family friendly and they're foolproof.
This site provides examples of what worked for me over decades and you are welcome to use these ideas as you see fit but you do so at your own risk. This site does not provide any guarantee that this information will work in every circumstance with every family or every child. It is your responsibility as a user of this site to ensure that you adhere to any recommended safety suggestions either implicit or explicit on this site and supervise your children while playing any games suggested. Best Parenting Advice.com is not affiliated with any other groups, clubs, religious organizations or educational systems.
Best parenting takes time. The best parenting advice ever is simple: Do your best, don't give up and love your children, no matter what.